MINT is a BEP20 token on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). You need a wallet that supports BSC, such as Metamask or Binance Chain Wallet, to receive MINT tokens.
Token Contract Address:
1. Install Metamask 👉https://metamask.io/download.html
2. Configure the Network setting:
(Desktop) Click the network setting on the top menu, click the
Custom RPC button.
(Mobile app) Click the left menu bar > Settings > Networks > Click
Add Network button.
3. Put the following information on each field.
Network name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
(If you need more detailed information about the Network configuration, please read this article - https://medium.com/blind-boxes/how-to-guide-connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain-7403c1f33170).
4. Change the network to Binance Smart Chain, and click the
Add Token button.
5. Input the token contract address:
6. Click the
Add Tokens button.
1. Install the Binance Chain Wallet and make sure that you set
Binance Smart Chain Network.
2. Click the plus icon on the bottom, and click the
Custom Asset tab.
3. Input the token contract address and
Add asset button
1. Install the Trust Wallet app
2. Click the manage button on top right
MINT on the search tab, then you will see the MINT token as below:
4. If you can't search the token, scroll down and click the
Add Custom Token button on the bottom, and type the following information and make sure that you set
Smart Chain Network
Contract Address: 0x1f3Af095CDa17d63cad238358837321e95FC5915
5. Click the