Add MINT to your wallet
MINT is a BEP20 token on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). You need a wallet that supports BSC, such as Metamask or Binance Chain Wallet, to receive MINT tokens.
Token Contract Address:
2. Configure the Network setting:
- (Desktop) Click the network setting on the top menu, click the
- (Mobile app) Click the left menu bar > Settings > Networks > Click
3. Put the following information on each field.
- Network name: Binance Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
- Chain ID: 56
- Currency Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
(If you need more detailed information about the Network configuration, please read this article - https://medium.com/blind-boxes/how-to-guide-connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain-7403c1f33170).
4. Change the network to Binance Smart Chain, and click the
5. Input the token contract address:
6. Click the
1. Install the Binance Chain Wallet and make sure that you set
Binance Smart Chain Network.
2. Click the plus icon on the bottom, and click the
3. Input the token contract address and
2. Click the manage button on top right
MINTon the search tab, then you will see the MINT token as below:
4. If you can't search the token, scroll down and click the
Add Custom Tokenbutton on the bottom, and type the following information and make sure that you set
- Contract Address: 0x1f3Af095CDa17d63cad238358837321e95FC5915
- Name: Mint.club
- Symbol: MINT
- Decimals: 18
5. Click the